Only had it for two weeks
By Tall in midwest on
2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I bought the non-turbo limited; engine is satisfactory, my second Subaru, wanted the all wheel drive and legendary control on iffy roads. I needed all the extra legroom, the Subaru has 43.1, compared to 42.3 for CRV and 41.7 for Rav4. HOWEVER, the non-turbo model does not come with a telescoping steering wheel! This is crazy, because you cannot take full advantage of all the front legroom without a telescoping wheel, since if you do you won't be able to reach the wheel! I suppose it's ok if you're an orangutan but normal humans, no way. Inexplicable, really, since the Turbo models come with it. Arm rest too far back, too low, and too hard. Mediocre sound system, even with 6CD changer.
Favorite Features
Best visibility of any SUV, or any car for that matter, that's not a convertible! Gigantic moonroof. Fantastic responsiveness and control. Very decent mileage. New clean exterior lines, none of the silliness of some other SUVs.
Suggested Improvements
With so much legroom, a telescoping steering wheel is a must. Otherwise that room is wasted and unusable. I was shocked after buying to discover I could not adjust the wheel forward. Less cheap plastic in interior. Better armrests and for god's sake, put in a decent stereo. Raise passenger seat.