2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: On My Third Forester

2010 Subaru Forester SUV - Consumer Review

On My Third Forester
By Qnique on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My 2005 Forester gave it up for me and protected me when a semi ran me into a cement median going 65 mph. I walked away with only bruises from the seat belt. The 2010 Forester replacement is 3" taller and 3" longer. It is very roomy and comfortable. I personally prefer the fabric upholstery (not hot in the summer and cold in the winter), AND the front seats are heated! Even though the car is larger, the tight turning radius is still very good. I have not experienced any issues with rattles or noise. In fact, this '10 is much quieter than the '05. More than anything, my Foresters have always been excellent handling, spunky, reliable and have risen to any challenge presented.

Reliability, sound and solid construction, confidence in the safety of others and myself, comfort, panoramic view, cargo space and value - Oh, AND the fact that it is manufactured by a very socially- and environmentally-conscious company!

A hybrid, a tilt-top sunroof, an inside cargo door release.