2010 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Ohio Subie

2010 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

Ohio Subie
By zhto on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

Just purchased a 2010 Forester XT Prem. Still breaking it in so not driving it hard. So far, completely impressed with the handling, and comfort, and "kick". Great amount of space. Love the option to recline rear seats an extra few degrees for passengers on long trips. Purposely did not purchase the Limited because I did not need the extra bells and whistles. However, great price for the product. iPhone aux in arm rest space is wonderful. Huge moon roof. Actually looking forward to winters and hard rains. Just became a Subie die hard. Felt it did need 5 speeds for the auto shift rather than 4. I'm certain I'll still be able to smoke some other drivers with the turbo.

Favorite Features

The stance. The moon roof. The space (seating: front, rear) as well as the cargo area. The Boxer turbo engine. Premium wheels. Sport pedals. AWD. Ride height is not too high, or too low, just right. Visibility. Tow capability. I could go on and on.

Suggested Improvements

5 speed auto shift instead of 4. Stock radio not bad, but could be better.