2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: No regrets so far.....I actull

2010 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

No regrets so far.....I actully love it
By dee on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have the 2.5x limited edition with Navigation, satellite radio, blue tooth and leather seats. Ive only had it for 2 months now but so far its a good purchase and I have no regrets. The leather seats with navigation etc is way way better than the regular base forester. The interior looks totally different. The base model looks really cheap and boring on the inside. Get the limited edition if you are getting a forester.

Heated Leather seats, satellite radio, the sweet newport blue exterior ,the huge moon roof and, of course, the four wheel drive. I love the looks of this SUV in the limited edition. I was really impressed with the limited edition forester especially after seeing the base model.

more color options for interior. Fewer restrictions on the interior/ exterior color combination. Better bluetooth, mine was working great in the first few weeks but not now. upgrade forester so that both satellite radio and ipod can work.