2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: I am so happy with my Forester

2010 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2010 Subaru Forester

2.5X 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

I am so happy with my Forester!!
By Surgigirl on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my Subie for 1 week and I just love it! This is my first Subaru. I took advantage of Cash 4 clunkers. I test drove the Rav, and the Rogue and really didn't consider the Forester because I never liked the older styles of them. Well they completely remade the body style and I just love it! There is so much room inside this car. I am 5'10 and have plenty of room. Totally love the iPod accessory. Stereo is decent, but I am sure some of the younger kids would think its lame, but I am not a kid anymore! Love all the safety features. It will tell you when your tires are low in pressure! Airbags all over! Compass in rear view mirror, love it. Automatic dimming adjustment of rearview mirror.

Sport shift clutchless trans, can't wait to use it in the winter. iPod accessory. The roominess! Has a lot of power for a 4 cyl.

Miss being up high and looking down into other vehicles but driver seat has an adjustment so its not so bad. I can deal with it since I love the car so much. Wish it had 5 speed instead of 4.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review