2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: From an ex-Jeep owner

2010 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2010 Subaru Forester

2.5X Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

From an ex-Jeep owner
By Theresa on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am a business owner in CO. I drive city, highway, dirt roads and have to get through the snow. I LOVE my Forester. The winter package is a must.The Forester looks small on the outside but packs a punch on the inside. I have yet to max out the cargo space inside. Backseats fold flat and provide enormous space. Symmetrical AWD is amazing. I often see vehicles sliding and getting stuck, and I drive right by with no problem. As a previous Wrangler and Liberty owner, I was concerned about ground clearance, but it is not an issue. We have a cabin located at 12k ft. Only access is a steep, dirt road lined with trees and boulders. Taking the Forester up the road is no problem.

All winter package. I LOVE the moon roof.Cargo space is amazing. AWD system cannot be beat. Very comfortable ride. Lot's of cup holders. Gas Mileage: I average 23mpg. Love the looks. Back seats recline. Family is all around 6'4" and fit comfortably in back and front. Excellent headroom.

Armrest pulls out and blocks the heated seat button. Not a huge issue. I would include an ipod hook up.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review