2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Forester won't disappoint. Sw

2010 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

Forester won't disappoint. Sweet ride.
By Alex on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Me and my wife just purchased a 2010 Forester on 5/8/2010. Color is pearl, auto w/sport shift, moon roof, 17 in wheels. I love my forester! I have only let my wife drive it once. I haven't run across anyone that hasn't liked Pearl. The Forester is liked by adults/children, men and women doesn't matter it's a great car and very liked or loved depending on your point of view. Love the moon room. The passengers love the space. I love the cargo area and the adjustable drivers seat! It handles like a dream especially on rough surfaces, tight corners and in the rain. You will not be disappointed. Sweet ride! Get one!

moon roof, adjustable drivers seat, sport shift, space everywhere, safety and reliability, power, comfort and gas mileage in town is at 20.4 average. Sweet ride!

A diesel version could save at the pump. Wow. Can't think of anything else other than it would be great if the car would have an adjustable seat for the passenger as well as included navigation system standard since my FORESTER seems to be a great city car and ready for the Open road! Get one!