2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Awesome Car

2010 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2.5X 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Awesome Car
By Chloe on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is amazing. I picked it because I don't know too many people who drive it, and I feel like a million bucks when I am in it. I used to drive a Saturn L2, so this is quite a difference! I get 26-30 MPG on the highway with this car. It's the perfect size for me, though I could see a family of 4 driving it as well. Everyone I have driven in it loves it, and I like its size--big enough for passive safety, but not as gigantic as some other SUVs out there. Even my dad who is against "foreign cars" (even though it's built here) likes it a lot. No buyer's remorse whatsoever--best first car I could ever get!

Smooth ride! As my friend says, the car is "nifty" because of where plugs are, the rear-view dimmer, etc. ; I picked up quickly on where all the controls are. There are a lot of nice features for the basic model.

The back is a little noisy when going over bumps, but it's something I can live with. Also tinted windows in the standard package would have been nice.