10,000 Mile Update
By mermac55 on
2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
My husband and I agree that we like the Forester better now than when we bought it. The road handling is extremely competent and the brakes are incredible. There are no rattles and every door closes solidly. Interior design presents many reconfiguration possibilities for cargo hauling. It is my 42 mile round trip commuter and I look forward to it every day. It was a pleasure to drive in all weather this winter and has such an efficient heating system, I rarely used the heated seats! With this early spring weather, I love the sunroof (as does the dog). The passenger does sit a little low, but with so many adjustments to the driver seat, its impossible not to be comfortable! We love it!
Favorite Features
Easy driving, good road handling, exceptional braking, auto dimming rear view mirror, winter / summer floor mats, light gray headliner with the black interior, gigantic sunroof with indicator light so you can find the switch at night, headlights turn off when key is removed so no dead battery!
Suggested Improvements
I miss an express window up as well as variable wipers that go to idle when the engine does.