2008 Subaru Forester Wagon Consumer Reviews 4

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forester model:
Subaru Newbie
By SubaruMum on 10/07/07 14:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon Sports 2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Drives like a dream and holds to the road well. Drove the WV mountains back roads and had a blast. Many curves and a lot of up and down hill travel. Good mileage, 29 mpg on this trip. Hope to do better on flat ground. Still breaking the car in.

Zippy, Fun, Safe Car
By SK on 09/13/07 21:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon 2.5 X Premium Package 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Subaru and I love this little SUV. It has good pickup and it feels roomy inside. It's also easy to park. I was happy with all the safety features and feel secure on the highway in traffic. I can't wait to try it in the snow. I like the cup holders in the doors and the interior is comfortable. I have only had it a month so I'm hoping its reliable. And where I live there isn't very many of them so it's kinda special.

Cool blue
By AC on 08/27/07 09:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon Sports 2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

First SUV ever owned, needed something versatile for small family. Went to get a 2007 leftover and got a good deal on a 2008. Drives very well, was pleasantly surprised by handling on winding roads during test drive. Has small exterior dimensions but has well designed and comfortable interior. Got the WR blue and realized that it resembles Thomas the train which my son loves.

Wonderful Go Anywhere Vehicle
By Awake in Seattle on 08/15/07 14:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon Sports 2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Had my doubts as to how refined the Forester would be coming from an '02 Infiniti G20. But I was pleasantly surprised by the solidity and finish of this vehicle. The size is just right for our soon-to-be 3-person household and the volume of the trunk cargo area is very useful. The fabric of the seats seems very durable, interior plastics are of reasonably high quality, and the dark gray color us nice. Visibility is excellent and the turning radius is nice-n-tight for in-city driving/parking (trust me, this does matter). The stereo speakers could use a little more low end oomph, road noise is bit loud, and the seats are not as comfortable as our Infititi but otherwise we love our new Subie.