2008 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: 2nd Subaru Forester for Me

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon - Consumer Review

2nd Subaru Forester for Me
By Michele on

2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 X Premium Package 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I really like the premium package. My first Forester did not have it. The premium package makes it feel like a luxury car, but the price I paid for it did not! Since the Forester has been around for several years, the familiar technology made me feel more comfortable knowing I wasn't buying a new model or redesigned model that may have had problems. The other car makes I considered before purchasing the Subaru had too many recalls. The Subaru is fun to drive.

The 6-disc player and sunroof are my favorite features. Power driver's seat is great. Also, I didn't think I would like the heated seats, but after trying them a few times, they are nice. The rear bumper protector is also nice. Newport Blue is such a great color!

Stability control should be standard on all models. Side curtain airbags would be a plus in addition to the seat airbags. Subaru dealers should do a better job of sending hand-signed thank-you letters to customers after purchasing their products. I have not received a letter from the salesperson.