2008 Subaru Forester Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forester model:
I love my car
By Audrey on 06/12/09 15:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon 2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My husband and I really love this car. It is the first Subaru we've owned, and we'll probably keep buying Subaru cars forever if they are like this one. We've had it for 2 years, I love the turning radius on it (I can make u- turns on really narrow streets). It's easy to handle.

On my radar since '98
By B Noble on 08/20/08 11:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon 2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Finally, my '95 manual VW Jetta got tired and I could finally get my dream car, that I first saw debuted in '98 at the NYC auto show. It fit me like a glove. I'm (5'2") and the driver's seat can be raised significantly with a touch of a power lever. Last April when I went looking to buy, I almost had a heart attack when I realized that the design of the '09 was seriously changed (not for the better) and it was bigger I didn't need bigger. I went hunting and had to purchase MY '08 a state away to get the one I wanted. I now have 3,000 miles on it and get 26+ mpg avg. It rides like a dream and I love the style of the dash board above all other new cars (including the Forester '09s).

Excellent value
By Minnie on 04/20/08 06:59 AM (PDT)

2008 Subaru Forester Wagon 2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I never considered a Subaru until looking at all the others and not finding what I wanted. As soon as I sat in my LL Bean Forester I was hooked. Everything felt right. I love the AWD, the sunroof is amazing especially at night on our country roads with stars twinkling overhead, the heated seats are great, the wood accents on steering wheel and shifter make it look rich, and it handles like a dream. You'd never think this car is a 4 cyl as it has lots of power. Getting 26-28 MPG with just over 3500 miles on her. I'll never own anything else. My last car was a Jeep Grand Cherokee I had for fourteen years and I hope to have this one as long.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.