2007 Subaru Forester - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forester model:
After 4 Years of ownership, I still get excited to drive it.
By wakeabyss on 12/02/11 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Best car I've owned hands down. Very nimble, sporty, lightweight, and AWD is awesome

Awesome Vehicle
By pgh8959 on 12/02/09 09:14 AM (PST)

2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the 4th Subaru that I have bought. It is a blast to drive. A true sleeper when challenged. I have left a few cars in the dust thinking they can out run me. I have the WR blue and get a lot of compliments on the looks. I would recommend Subaru to everyone. Spend the extra money and get the turbo. You will be glad you did.

Anywhere, Anytime
By maineiac skibum on 04/13/09 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My wife picked out a silver '07 forester XT Sport with manual transmission. This is an Awesome SUV with an emphasis on Sport. We live in Maine and I work at a ski resort. We put snow tires on the subie and we do much better than many other vehicles. At the same time this car is FAST. The stick doesn't have VDC which is okay because the sound of 4 wheels screeching is a beautiful thing. The dogs love the large cargo area, and the luggage rack easily carries everything else. This car has been from Miami to Maine and has handled everything the way we wanted. If you are looking for a do-it-all funmobile - this is it.

Forester Sport XT - Manual
By Gordon S on 02/16/09 07:53 AM (PST)

2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Looking for a small wagon with a ton-of-fun factor, then this is for you! Mine has a short-throw shifter, turbo gauge (visual toy) and heated leather seats (to warm ones hide on those chilly Minnesota Winters mornings). Our car delivered us to Colorado skiing, pheasant hunting in SD and canoeing in the BWCA, while allowing us to enjoy the scenery through the panoramic moon roof. The Forester Sport handles all tasks with ease, and the AWD triumphs over any treacherous weather condition encountered. It readily tows (2.4K lbs) with the trailer pkg, allowing us to haul our gear to the cabin and back with a minimum of fuss/muss. I can't say enough good about this car, it does what I need it to do

Get more than you pay for plus fun drive
By Nightshade Bob on 07/03/07 08:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

A sports car in disguise, a classic sleeper. Performance is similar to the WRX, and it doubles as a midsized family SUV and ski/soccer/beach hauling vehicle. Mom or Dad can drive their fun car, have decent gas mileage, and cart around all the family stuff in any weather or road conditions. It's a budget, sport, family SUV. So, for all it's plusses expect some cheapness, avg mileage, and the style and fit of a crossover off-road/family wagon. Still, above avg value, fun and practicality for the money, with good safety. Needs padded side columns, side curtain airbags, design that prevents water/snow drips on floor and seats, and a decent paint job to be a true 10.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.