2006 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Sport & Luxury

2006 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

Sport & Luxury
By Karen on

2006 Subaru Forester 2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Forester XT is definitely a luxury SUV to me. It is sleek, but practical. It handles very well, hugging even fast turns nicely. It makes you feel confident. I'm never afraid to merge. It has plenty of power. The heated seats are great. It is quite roomy and does pretty well for gas mileage as far as SUVs go. I love the leather interior. It is easy to clean and the overall appearance to me is just classy, but at the same time it is very practical. I feel really good about my choice. I honestly think it is my favorite car I've ever owned. No regrets here.

Favorite Features

Not only does it look really nice, but it handles very well and is especially comfortable. The heated seats are a great feature. I really like the storage area behind the back seat as well. It easily holds all of my sports equipment. The back seats lay down, too, which is a great feature. Nice!

Suggested Improvements

The exhaust vent on the hood can make a whistling noise if you are driving into the wind just so. This can be rather annoying, but doesn't usually occur unless you are driving at high speeds or it's windy out. I listen to the radio and have just become accustomed to it, but I'd rather not have to.