2005 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Awesome Ride

2005 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

Awesome Ride
By Chris Sososoni on

2005 Subaru Forester X AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I'm loving my new 2005 Forester X, Subarujust purchased a week ago. As a college student I drive to and from Troy, New York with a diversion to Burlington, Vermont several times a month. My vehicle has to have the reliability, fuel economy and durability to accomplish what I need. That is why I chose the Subaru Forester to accomplish that goal. This vehicle has a tremendous reputation and a terrific resale value that goes beyond American made cars. I was convinced as I began looking around at the price of the Subaru. The used cars were right up there in value. The more I looked at the Subaruthe more I desired it. Now, I'm driving one and I'm sure glad I am. Test drive one today

In my opinion, I love the comfort of the Forester and the steering wheel feels like a sports car. It has a thickness and size that's fits comfortably. The size of the rear storage area is also roomy enough for me to haul my belongings to and from college. The rear seats also fold down.

If I were to choose a suggested improvement I would say that for one, the cup holders in the back seating area could stand to be more sturdy. Another improvement would be the Forester X model has one CD at a time feature where the Impreza had a six CD feature. Good when traveling a lot.