2004 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: I love it! I love it! I love i

2004 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

XT Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

I love it! I love it! I love it!
By ejgauthier on

2004 Subaru Forester XT AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

What can I say,still smitten after 5 years! Peppy, reliable, safe, still looks like new with this black leather with white exterior. Big windows make the big sky bigger. BIG sunroof turns my Subie into a convertible. Comfy inside, pleny of room too. Love the sporty driving appeal with low center of gravity yet high clearance. It's the perfect car for the mountains and highways where Canadian winters go on and on and on! Did I mention I loved my SUV(Subie Utility Vehicle).

Sun roof, 6CD stero, weather band, big windows, leather comfort and styling. Protected rocker panels with the moulded lower panels and mudflaps. And OMG the Turbo makes me feel like a NASCAR driver too.

I wished the drivers seat was electic, but I guess Subaru have fixed that in subsequent years. Too bad my car will last so long before I get a new one. Meet me here in another 5 years for the ten year review! LOL