2004 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Fun to drive Forester

2004 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

X Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Fun to drive Forester
By Carmen DeFranks on

2004 Subaru Forester X AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned several Subarus and I have found the Forester to be the most fun car to drive. I was not satisfied with the "pickup" till I bought the 2004 Turbo Forester. I had loved the previous one, but needed more power in getting in and out of rush hour traffic. The turbo had that. But above all - I find the Forester to be extremely fun, something that is difficult to put into words. You have to drive one to know what I mean. Give it a try. I am interested in test driving the Baja next since I have not driven one yet. But will probably stick with the Forester. Oh yeah - you can put ANYTHING in this car - great for hauling!

Fun to drive. Visibility is great. Wonderful to haul things around. Easy to get in and out of. Something we take for granted at times.

Make the interior more quiet. More comfortable seats. Subaru is known for "less then average" seats. Better consoles.