Subaru Rocks!
By AlaskanInColorado on
2003 Subaru Forester X AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
What can I say, I'm practical, but I know what gets the job done for everything I do. It is a dream ride in the city, on the highway, in the mountains, desert, swamps, mud, snow, pretty deep water, off road, scratch the Jeep trails. I got it stuck once, Apr. 02 CO blizzard. The snow was heavy and wet, but I don't think it counts, the snow was up to the top of my thigh, I'm 5'10". Just the right amount of horses for the size of the car. This car will be with me for a long time, Subarus last forever as long as you take care of them. I'm from Alaska, I still see Subarus driving around from the late 70s early 80s in AK, CO and OR. Buy one, you won't regret it.
Favorite Features
Love the moonroof, never seen a larger one, it's like a convertible. Heated seats rock. The seats are perfect whether your in the city or on a road trip.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders too shallow and too close to brake. Grille chips too easily, door handles needs to be painted for protection from sun. Needs to come w/ better tires. Need to reduce road noise at higher speeds. More torque!!!