2003 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Most reliable car I've ever ow

2003 Subaru Forester Wagon - Consumer Review

Most reliable car I've ever owned!!!
By spunkyhorn on

2003 Subaru Forester XS AWD 4dr Wagon w/Premium Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my 2003 subaru forester. It has never left me stranded and has required the least amount of repairs of any car I've owned. The only repairs that I've done on it are wear out parts like brakes and rotors. I've recently (105,000k) had the timing belt, water pump, and most of the fluids replaced just as a pre-emtive strike to keeping this vehicle running as best it can well into the 100k's.

Reliability, reliability, reliability! The security I feel when driving this car is priceless. I know that my family and I will not get stranded when on a road trip with this car. I truly believe that this car has cost less to own that any other car I've owned. It's that reliable! This car is also the safest one I've owned. It feels solid (not like my corolla which was a tin can on wheels). I also love the all-wheel drive (a must have in my snowy and hilly area) and my heated seats! I put 4 snow tires on every fall and this car becomes what my husband and I lovingly call the "snow beast". It goes through the snow with ease and my city is not the best with the whole idea of plowing.

This car could use more leg room in the back seat. Re-design the door/window framing.