2002 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Vehicle I ever had

2002 Subaru Forester Wagon - Consumer Review

2002 Subaru Forester S AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Best Vehicle I ever had
By Michael on

2002 Subaru Forester S AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought it from the dealer in 2002, havenít been back to that dealership for any work. I just put gas in it, change the oil and air filters. Gets awesome gas mileage, awesome performance, great at towing, does just fine at off-road and I feel safe in it when racing along with traffic. I towed 6,500 lbs of trailer from NH to TN (1300 miles) with no problems getting up hills or accelerating down the Interstate. Vehicle has been the best one I've ever had. Previous vehicles were 2000 Toyota Camry, 1998 Kia Sportage, and 1986 Volkswagen Jetta. None were close as good as this vehicle has been to me.

Favorite Features

Heated mirrors, seats, wipers. Great at towing, lower center of gravity takes the worry out of towing big things behind me. Great stereo, lots of power in that little 4 banger engine, awesome gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Missile launcher for traffic, helicopter mode would be nice, no sure what else it needs since it does everything I want it to do. Maybe a built in computer stand or something.