2001 Subaru Forester S AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I have owned this vehicle for over an year, here are my comments and thoughts about it.
1. The Visor is too small, very inconvenient when driving with the sun on the driver side.
2. The cargo cabin window (passenger side) should have had the defroster too
(would help in seeing blind spot better).
3. Jiffy Lube can do the same service at 15,000 miles for $50, subaru dealer (John Elway Subaru) charges $250.00 for an an oil change.
4. Seats are very hard. Lumbar support is useless.
5. Temperature guage cannot display temperatures below 0 degrees (shows the number with out the minus).
6. Temperature guage does not show inside temperature (no options available).
1. Have an extender for the Visor.
2. Make the oil change (1st service cheaper).
3. Fix the temperature guage
4. Put a defroster on the passenger side cargo cabin window.
5. Make the seats softer (like the outback).
6. put auto dimming mirrors on all mirrors.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.