2014 Subaru BRZ Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific BRZ model:
There aren't enough corners
By racerjae on 09/17/14 12:22 PM (PDT)

2014 Subaru BRZ Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The BRZ is just too slow in a straight line. It should've come with 300 hp from the factory. However, the feel, balance and handling of the car is second to none. The steering is sublime. The brakes are worthless after 20 min on the track but brake kit upgrades are available. Swapped the stock wheels for 18"wheels/tires and lowered it 1". The car now looks the way it should've come. The driving position is perfect, the seats are as good as Recaros, the extra features of the Limited version is well worth the cost. The torque dip at 4K rpm sucks but a tune can fix the problem. Only wish I lived near twisty roads!

Blast to Drive
By curves1 on 05/20/14 13:57 PM (PDT)

2014 Subaru BRZ Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the first 2 door rear wheel drive coupe I have owned, and it is super fun to drive. My prior cars have been SUVs and sedans. The low seating position, combined with the super responsive steering and manual transmission are amazing. When I see cars that cost 2 to 3 times more, I think they way overpaid for the badge and extra horsepower that will hardly be used in my traffic congested area.

Fun Fun Fun
By malmel on 03/03/14 13:41 PM (PST)

2014 Subaru BRZ Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I'm 64 years old, this car is a gas to drive. cornering, handling, is very tight. I've been averaging 29 miles to a gallon. The bucket seats have nice supporting sides, instruments are very nice the controls are at your finger tips. I like not having all the horns and whistles on the steering wheel. The automatic climate control is very good too.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Subaru BRZ Coupe in VA is:

$184 per month*