2006 Subaru Baja Consumer Review: Dream car/truck

2006 Subaru Baja Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Dream car/truck
By Frankie on

2006 Subaru Baja Sport 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Ever since the first ad came out for the Baja, I was hooked. I test drove the first models our Subaru dealership got and it was instant want. They handle beautifully, gets awesome gas mileage and has a wonderful sporty design. The comforts of a sedan with the utility of a truck. I had a 2000 Ford Focus before I got the Baja I have now, and when it started giving me problems, I wasted no time giving the dealership the keys and traded it for my very own, my first Subaru Baja. And I am happy I made the decision. This vehicle is certainly made for someone like me with the life style I have. Versatile and impressive. A well built machine for its day!

Everything. Never had a car with a electronic compass and outside temperature gauge so it's nice to have those features. The moon roof is a great feature and compartments in the interior are plentiful.

About the only thing I see that needs some improving is the steering wheel area. My knees hit the lower part of the housing and mind you I'm only 5'1"! And my husband has a little hard time with it too, being he's 6'4". But all and all 100% satisfaction!