2005 Subaru Baja Consumer Review: My Very Favorite of Six Subaru

2005 Subaru Baja - Consumer Review

My Very Favorite of Six Subaru Vehicles
By Kateri on

2005 Subaru Baja Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My 2005 Baja Turbo is my very favorite of the six Subarus I've owned since 1985. This vehicle handles like a charm. February dumped the most snow ever on record in my area - no challenge for my Baja! March has only just begun and I drove to work today on icy roads, safely and confidently. I don't get trapped on the interstate between those rude truck drivers...I just whiz by before they can even begin to play their "chicken" games. The rear cargo bed area proves to be very handy. I can store things out of view and locked up. I just cannot imagine owning anything but a Subaru.

The turbo is my favorite feature. I never realized how much safer it is to get out of the way quickly, rather than doggedly holding steady. Another great feature is the rear view mirror. No adjusting for night and day driving is necessary. I love the look of the vehicle, too.

The only thing I did not like about my Baja was the floor mats that came with it. They were skimpy in size and low quality considering the high quality of the rest of the vehicle.