2005 Subaru Baja Consumer Review: Happy Days with My Subaru Baja

2005 Subaru Baja - Consumer Review

Happy Days with My Subaru Baja
By PARA 958 on

2005 Subaru Baja Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Have had 3 other Subarus but this is the first Baja. Love the looks of this car, the comfort of the well designed seats, and the fuel economy (20 city, 28 hwy). Love the comments I receive from people and the ability to haul light items in the bed. The bed extender was a nice touch. Looked at the Turbo model but decided against it because of having to use premium fuel. For those who need a car to zip here and there on errands, this car meets those needs. Back seats are comfortable and up above the front. Backseat passengers love it. Wish the rear window would raise up. But other than that, no complaints about my Baja.

Love the handling, easy to manuver in town traffic, easy to let back seat down, drop the back panel, and extend the bed to 7'6" with bed extender. Great radio, very tight car, and looks great, attracts great comments, and is everybit the car Subaru says it is.

Better standard speakers as standard equipment. More choices of interior colors. Increase horse power without having to go to a turbo model.