2004 Subaru Baja Consumer Review: Super Subaru

2004 Subaru Baja - Consumer Review

Turbo Crew Cab Pickup (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 4-speed Automatic 3.5 ft. Bed)

Super Subaru
By RDC913 on

2004 Subaru Baja Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

I just got my BAJA Turbo and I love it. All my friends and even my wife have been against the BAJA because of its looks. Personally I love the way it looks. I have never been one to let anyone influence my decisions. That's why it's parked in my driveway now. So far I am very pleased with it and I'm very glad I got the Turbo. It's very powerful and the functional hood scoop looks awesome!! The interior is simple but I sold my BMW 325 convertible to get one of these so it's a slight adjustment. I snowboard and wanted a vehicle that would do well in the snow. The reviews from other BAJA owners sold me. I can't wait to use it this coming winter. I wish these would come back into production.

The Turbo (function and look), AWD, Short Bed, Handling.

The interior is very simple and the seats are not very comfortable. I would recommend that you only get leather with power and heated seats. I wish the back window had a slid or roll down option. It would give a fun open air fell. Perfect for a vehicle like this. Subaru, make this truck again!