2003 Subaru Baja Sport
By doug madden on
2003 Subaru Baja Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I am 6'1" and 225 lbs. I found the vehicle to be above ave. in room, ride and road noise. It performs beautifully at highway speeds and in curves, and has plenty of pep from 0- 60 mph. It hauls the 1/4 ton payload with ease and the bed extender allows for needed space to haul multiple appliances or building materials especially with the pass through design in the crew cab. It seats 4 mature adults with comfort and all controls are easy to reach for the driver. My Baja is a stick shift 5 speed and use it in my home rental business and as a toad for my motor-home. I have never owned a vehicle that I have received some many compliments and requests for information and viewings. I will own another one!
Favorite Features
pass through of crew cab, tailgate extender and overall reliability and flexibility of usage. It is a dream to pull behind the motor home and scoot around in traffic and tight places. AWD features are wonderfully designed.
Suggested Improvements
correct the blind spots between the rear window and both rear passenger windows. raise it off the ground another 2-3 inches to make it truly an off the road vehicle. Improve the turning radius.