2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: Lovin' the Tribeca!

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

5-Passenger 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Gray Int.)

Lovin' the Tribeca!
By SW on

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We ended up buying the Tribeca unexpectedly due to another car being totaled. I've never owned a Subaru, and it wasn't even on the radar when we started shopping, but their $2750 incentive couldn't be beat. With about 2000 miles so far, I am very pleased. What sold me most was the wonderful interior - well-appointed with quality materials and a stylish dash design. Very upscale. The engine isn't as bad as some say. Power, while not thrilling, is certainly adequate. Great highway ride - quiet and smooth. The exterior design really grows on you as well. I probably see 50 Highlanders or Muranos for every Tribeca on the road. I like that it stands out from the SUV crowd. Well done, Subaru.

Love the interior - stylish, functional and luxurious. Subaru loaded the Tribeca with features that are expensive options on many competitors. Build quality inside and out is excellent. Subaru's AWD system is highly regarded as well. Distinctive exterior styling sets it apart. High safety ratings.

Larger gas tank; better fuel economy; all models should have rear seat vents.