I love this car!
By Krista on
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I've had my new '07 Tribeca for a month now, and I absolutely love it. I shopped the Nissan Murano, and Lexus RX330, but ultimately had to go with the Tribeca. It's got a 3rd row (which fits adults comfortably, despite some reviews I read), which neither Nissan nor Lexus even offer. Plus I could get leather, dvd back-up camera and nav for thousands less than the Murano or RX330. This car is fun to drive, it has plenty of power. The only downside is the gas mileage has been awful, I'm averaging 16 mpg, with a mix of highway and around town (with air on, it's been hot!). Plus the tank only holds 16 gallons, so fill-ups are frequent. Overall, this car looks and feels very luxurious.
Favorite Features
I thought the puddle lights were a waste of money until I saw them at night. Very cool! My daughter calls it "the rock-star car" now. Also I like how you can watch dvd on the front monitor screen if the parking brake is on. Useful when waiting while picking up kids, etc.
Suggested Improvements
The rear seat dvd can ONLY be controlled from the remote control in the back seat. This is not a problem for me, as my kids are old enough to work it themselves. But buyers with small children will find this a serious flaw.