2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int. Consumer Review - Great car - disappointing build

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

Limited 7-Passenger 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int.)

Great car - disappointing build quality
By Subarusud on

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love the looks and the design the best. Drive is nice on highway, but bumpy on urban streets. I have had a lot of rattles and they appear to be with the rear seat and the rear hatch. Dealer can't seem to get it right. Otherwise all of the features of the car are great! Would be very happy but for the bumps and rattles. Subaru should offer standard features on certain trim levels. When buying this car it seems like I could never find the same model with the exactly the same features twice.

Favorite Features

Console controls, steering wheel controls, heated seats and wipers. Back up camera is fantastic.

Suggested Improvements

I would like an automatic door lock feature. I hate that the NAV makes you accept the terms and conditions every time the car is turned on. Interior build quality could be improved. Need auto rear liftgate. Rear nets and cargo tray should be standard.