2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Beige Int. Consumer Review - A diamond in the rough

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

A diamond in the rough
By TAS on

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a late model Nissan and bought a year-old Tribeca with 9,000 miles on it. This vehicle is a "diamond in the rough". An unbelievable value for what I got. The Limited trim line with the mesh grille and big chrome wheels really set this vehicle apart from the rest of the pack. Overall fit and finish is sexy and superb. Excellent handling and responsive boxer 6 cyl engine give a sense of confidence. This is the first Subaru I have owned, but have family members who've owned several Outbacks and a Legacy GT and I can see why they rave about this often over- looked brand! I wonder what Subaru's service dept is like -- hopefully better than Nissan's!

Favorite Features

Unique, overall styling, interior design and feel, mesh grille and big chrome wheels, AWD, heated mirrors and wipers, Subaru reputation.

Suggested Improvements

Heated steering wheel. Mirrors change with pre-sets, larger fuel tank (avg 18-21 mpg), one-touch dual-climate control (so you don't have to change driver and passenger settings)