Used 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Limited 5-Passenger SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific B9 Tribeca model:

Love this Ride!
By sambo052

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car after totaling my 2003 Honda Element and I couldn't be happier. I have never owned a Subaru before and the Tribeca is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned many makes of cars including Audis, Saabs, Volvos, and Volkswagens. This vehicle tops all of them except two of the Volvos. The comfort and performance is great, and the price point for the features was excellent.

Styling, Interior design and comfort, space for both passengers and cargo, all wheel drive system, option packages.

Having the seat heaters stay at the level they were at when the car was turned off when it is started again.

Can't wait for snow
By Jeff

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I think overall the Tribeca is an excellent crossover. This is our first Subaru, coming from a Toyota Camry then Honda Accord. I feel that the Subaru competes very well in that crowd. Some don't like the exterior styling, but I think it sets the Tribeca apart from the crowd. We get looks from people walking down the street all the time.

Memory seats, dual climate controls, sunroof, sliding rear seats and ground clearance.

Quicker acceleration and better gas mileage.

Bill G's Tribeca
By Bill G

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I came out of a 2003 Outback LL Bean Edition. I thought the B9 would be too big and clunky - that is, until I drove it. It took a few minutes to decide but I chose the B9 because it was a pleasure to drive.

Good range of options included.

The wipers are great, but, the connector is unique to this model so there are no options to add winter blades. They say they are winter capable. My experience says otherwise and would like the option of winter blades. Also need a roof-rack that can handle a box as this one is too far back.

Tribeca
By busher

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Only have a few thousand miles on it but it's everything it's built up to be.

Interior fantastic, quality feel.

Slightly bigger fuel tank.

Test drove 17 SUVs and bought the B9
By RWP

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle was purchased for my wife. She wanted an SUV that wasn't too big, wasn't too small, wasn't the same as everyone else, and had lots of features. We test drove everything (17 in total) from $25K to over $70K. We liked the Porsche Cayenne S, but didn't feel like spending that much. We also liked the Lexus RX350, but everyone has one. The Subaru B9 Tribeca was the last one we tested and we only tried it because the Porsche and Audi dealer also sold Subaru. We liked it so much, and the dealer gave us a very good deal on a just off the truck 2007 model, that we bought it that day. We have taken it on two long road trips and love it.

It has everything! Full leather, all wheel drive, fold flat rear seats, dual climate control with very cool looking controls, heated seats, heated side mirrors, heated wipers, etc.

Make doors lock and unlock when the vehicle is put into/out of park. Improve the gas mileage a bit and improve acceleration from a stop when transmission is in regular auto. Works very well in the manual mode, but regular auto mode is a bit slow.