2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B9 Tribeca model:
Love this Ride!
By sambo052 on 01/16/08 19:56 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car after totaling my 2003 Honda Element and I couldn't be happier. I have never owned a Subaru before and the Tribeca is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned many makes of cars including Audis, Saabs, Volvos, and Volkswagens. This vehicle tops all of them except two of the Volvos. The comfort and performance is great, and the price point for the features was excellent.

Can't wait for snow
By Jeff on 05/26/07 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I think overall the Tribeca is an excellent crossover. This is our first Subaru, coming from a Toyota Camry then Honda Accord. I feel that the Subaru competes very well in that crowd. Some don't like the exterior styling, but I think it sets the Tribeca apart from the crowd. We get looks from people walking down the street all the time.

Bill G's Tribeca
By Bill G on 04/25/07 11:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I came out of a 2003 Outback LL Bean Edition. I thought the B9 would be too big and clunky - that is, until I drove it. It took a few minutes to decide but I chose the B9 because it was a pleasure to drive.

Tribeca
By busher on 02/06/07 20:13 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Only have a few thousand miles on it but it's everything it's built up to be.

Test drove 17 SUVs and bought the B9
By RWP on 09/06/06 06:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle was purchased for my wife. She wanted an SUV that wasn't too big, wasn't too small, wasn't the same as everyone else, and had lots of features. We test drove everything (17 in total) from $25K to over $70K. We liked the Porsche Cayenne S, but didn't feel like spending that much. We also liked the Lexus RX350, but everyone has one. The Subaru B9 Tribeca was the last one we tested and we only tried it because the Porsche and Audi dealer also sold Subaru. We liked it so much, and the dealer gave us a very good deal on a just off the truck 2007 model, that we bought it that day. We have taken it on two long road trips and love it.

Tribeca B9
By xspeedrj on 08/01/06 16:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned. Rides smooth and the interior never fails to impress. AWD is superior and the build quality is second to none. For the price the Lexus and Acura can't touch the B9. So far two friends about to buy Pilots, even had deals together, bought B9s after test driving them at my suggestion. It certainly is worth a look for anyone in the luxury or near luxury SUV market.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.