2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Gray Int. Consumer Review - Was looking for a Subaru

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

Was looking for a Subaru
By Stan on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a Subaru because of the reliability, AWD, and performance. I saw the Tribeca in the showroom. I have seen one or two on the road before, but did not fancy the front so it did not come to mind when I was shopping for a car. I did not like the Impreza WRX, because it was a little too small, so I asked the dealer if I could test drive the Tribeca. Once I sat in the car, I fell in love. The console design is amazing. It drives and handles like an expensive luxury car. I was impressed by the safety reviews and the standard list of options that came with this car. So I ended up buying it and it's truly a remarkable vehicle.

Favorite Features

Interior console, the info screen, gauges. Fun to drive. Roomy interior. Great height. Extremely pleasant ride.

Suggested Improvements

Sound system for sure. Great surround sound, but stereo is much too powerful for the speakers. Backup camera would have been a great add-on. Also bull bars or bumper grill should definitely be an option since the truck has no bumper.