2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: Tribecta Review

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

Limited 7-Passenger 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Nav and Gray Int.)

Tribecta Review
By Diana Dunn on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with looks of this SUV the minute I saw it. The car is real comfortable and looks great. I love the moon roof. It has the navigation system but I haven't had time to really learn it yet. However, I bought it because I haul around 4 grandkids all the time as well as I am a realtor and I wanted room for passengers. However, it is a tight squeeze to put more than four people in this vehicle. Three is really more comfortable. The worst part of this car is the extremely poor gas mileage. I thought being it was a 6 cyl. that I would get much better gas mileage than the Lincoln Towncar I traded in to lease this.However I get only 15.6 miles per gal. Also you must use 91% oct.

Comfort of way seat fits back and the comfort of the seat belts.

Make the space between front and back seat and the 2nd and third seat a little more spacious. Give more rear space for luggage. Make neck rests more compact, it's hard to see out back. Do something to make gas mileage better. I would not buy this model again mostly for gas mileage.