2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Gray Int. Consumer Review - Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5 pass. Gold/Beige
By mw1 on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Subaru. '98 Legacy Outback, '03 Forester XS. Added features: crossbar aero, luggage compartment cover, auto-dimming mirror/compass, cargo net rear & back seat, all weather floor mats, rear bumper cover, cargo tray, & puddle lights. The Tribeca so far is the BEST. Very comfortable and lots of room for back seat passengers. The V6 engine gives good power for highway acceleration. The control panel is easy to reach. Rides like a car and takes bumps pretty good. Did have a problem with the steering wheel clicking. Brought it in for service and they repaired a loose steering knuckle bolt. Had in back within 1 hour. I'm hoping the B9 will be as reliable as my other Subaru's. I LOVE IT.

Favorite Features

1. Front console. Love the way it wraps around the occupants. Love the way it lights up, but blue would be a better choice than red. 2. Puddle Lights. Very cool! 3. Radio controls on steering wheel. 4. Cup holders in center console, doors, and rear seat. 5. AWD. nothing like it in the snow.

Suggested Improvements

1. Back up sensor. 2. Luggage compartment cover. Very cheap! I like the pull shade one much better. ( like in Outback & Forester) 3. Rear gate window should open.