2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: So far lovin it

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

So far lovin it
By Ann Marie on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV purchase. After driving my husband's Ford Explorer around I knew I had to finally get rid of my old '99 Honda Accord. The Subaru Tribeca looks very modern and that is one of the reasons why I really like it. Inside the dash is amazing - simply beautiful. It is quite easy to drive and park (and I am not the best parallel parker). I love the solid feeling the Tribeca gives me. I feel very safe driving it.

The interior. It is amazing. I also really love the modernity of the Tribeca. I look at other new cars on the road and they look bland and boring. Overall, I love the looks of this car, It really stands out! I looked at Pilot, Highlander ... there really wasn't any competition.

I am getting about 19 city and 20 hwy. Wish the Tribeca came in Hybrid. Also I would like a change holder and bigger glove compartment. Plus a camera in the back to make backing up super easy. Because of the way the windows are positioned it can be hard to see - it takes a while to get used to it.