More car for your buck
By SK on
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have been a B9 owner for 4 months now and I must say, the more I drive it, the more I love it. I have happened to drive it in a blizzard, therefore, I can say the AWD system is the best I have seen (the second best is Audi). Extremely smooth braking, and you don't feel thrown forward when sudden braking is necessary. Adequate performance, however, more torque for quicker acceleration would be nicer. The interior design is gorgeous, and I catch gas attendants checking it out and giving compliments all the time.
Favorite Features
The AWD system, which is superb. Feels like an extremely safe car (the crash test ratings confirmed it). Beautiful interior with everything being easily accessible. The MP3 player is a joy. Very comfortable and luxurious. The flood lights are helpful.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage would be nice. Wouldn't mind a little more power. I wish the XM radio was built in the audio system (at least to be XM ready). Backup camera/sensors should be an option, since parallel parking takes a little getting used to.