2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: Great Value -- Subaru!!

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

Great Value -- Subaru!!
By Vancouver, WA on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car drives very smooth and quiet. Great car for the money that looks good in and out, safe and fun to drive, and good on gas. Good handling and AWD is great in slippery/snowy roads. I drive about 40% city and 60% highway so I get very good gas mileage (average is 20-21) and on all of my highway trips I got 23-24 mpg. So the EPA is accurate for the highway for me. But again I drive very smoothly and try not to drive hard for no reason.

3rd row (50/50 split), fun to drive, good handling (corners nicely with a little lean), sporty and good on gas. Comfortable quiet ride. Nice Subaru.

Memory seats (already updated in 2007). I've noticed that the low beam lights are not very good in hills, not a major issue. Another improvement would be good on 3rd row seat: more positions for the seat-back and head rest. Another position for seat-back would allow more cargo space in trunk.