Buy It - Lease It - GET IT TODAY
By douglasdubois on
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I got my Tribeca Saturday. Monday drove it to FL, phenomenal, my 4th Subaru, somewhat biased? Maybe, but have Audi's as well. I leased no money down, taxes rolled in etc. and pay $498.00. Now this does include some excess from my previous VDC which I owned but still owed on! I have the 15,000 miles allowance and a $20,995 buyout. I cannot recommend this car enough. I also test drove everything comparable; the only other serious contenders for me: the hybrid twins from Toyota; the Lexus was too much and the Highlander just not visually exciting. On I-95, it tracked true, it's quick enough and 21 mpg! Nav and MP3 are standouts; how did i live without these before? NO disappointments here - recommended.
Favorite Features
Nav, MP3 & sound quality, sportshift tranny, auto sunroof. 74 cubes of luggage. 7 passenger option, decent MPG, quick enough, excellent ride, quality of materials and finish very high standard ... very Lexus like and best of all price. Subaru handling, all wheel drive, traction & not everyone has one.
Suggested Improvements
Of course more power, why not? Better gas, bring back the McIntosh stereo option - the best stereo I ever heard in a car under $40G. That's it for now. 1700 miles 4 days, NY to FL, 21 mpg, zero issues & just like my last 4 Subarus, I expect, to change oil/gas, tires and the belts. RELIABLE