2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: Best Yet!

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

Best Yet!
By Mary J on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Tribeca is the fourth Subaru I have owned and it is truly the "best yet"! At 15 years and 250,000 miles, I gave my 1990 Legacy to my mother-in-law and prepared to buy an Outback wagon--until I saw the "coming soon" promotion on the Subaru website. I am not sorry that I waited 4 months for the Tribeca. The styling outside and in is very sleek and eye-catching. The controls for AC/stereo are very convenient. The Tribeca handles very well and is as fun to drive as my Legacy. I have taken several trips to mountainous areas. The Tribeca holds the road in the curves extremely well and I have plenty of power climbing. It handled wet roads perfectly. Comfort, style, performance -- best yet!

My favorite features are the moon roof, the flexible rear seating, the console controls and the information screen. The moon roof tilts open and also opens horizontally. The rear seats push back for more leg room and also recline. They are easy to put down in 3 different ways.