2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: Awesome SUV from Subaru

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

Awesome SUV from Subaru
By Manoug Beurekjian on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall the Subaru B9 Tribeca is a joy to ride and is quite amazing with a number of features standard. My wife was going to trade in her '99 Mercedes E320 and was looking to replace with an SUV. After looking at a number of SUV's, primarily German and Asian, I chose the all new B9 Tribeca because of the number of features that were standard and of higher quality materials than Nissan and other Asian manufactures. Being a loyal Volkswagen fan I was looking for something with a German look and feel without the price tag and problems of German. After the B9 Tribeca came out I was quite impressed with the press pictures and after driving it didn't even think twice, I bought it.

Favorite Features

DVD Navigation, electrolumincent lighting, peppy pick up, very stylish inside and out, layout of dash is better then any manufacturer out there, AWD is awesome, MP3 player is a bonus, calculator on NAV comes in handy, ambient lighting, everything except the suggested improvements below.

Suggested Improvements

MP3 player input, XM satellite radio from factory, memory seats, Bluetooth integration, more HP for highway acceleration, better gas mileage in the city, rear backup camera or sensors, more gizmos. :)