2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: Awesome! But Missing a Few Tou

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

Awesome! But Missing a Few Touches
By ChicagoSteve on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is an incredible car. I am in the advertising business for auto dealerships and had my pick of cars. I looked at several but for the money for the B9 nothing comes close. I have the NAV system and the information this car provides is just scary, above and beyond the the actual Nav system. Every car detail from current MPG to service intervals and a calculator are only a touch away. As for what the car is missing, one thing would have to be seat memory. My wife and friends have tried my car and it takes me forever to get it back. Also a coin holder. These thing sound minor and they are, but every model above $30k has them.

Favorite Features

The performance of the Tribeca is amazing, handles great and rides very quiet. Gas mileage on the highway is so far in the mid 20's averaging about 65.

Suggested Improvements

Memory seats, coin holder and hopefully better city MPG. Living in a big metro city like Chicago I don't expect much but I'm only averaging about 10mpg in the city.