2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: And I thought my Outback wagon

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Review

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca

And I thought my Outback wagon was fun!
By Adrian Rivera on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. I was initially put off by the price tag until we did our comparison research & test drives. All of the comparably equipped competitors came in over the price I ultimately negotiated my dealer. It handles great and has much more power than my 4 cylinder Outback wagon. It has an excellent turning radius and is very easy to park . My only complaint is the gas mileage but we expected this moving up to a 6 cylinder SUV. We love both the interior and exterior styling of the car. It is definitely a head turner and I, only having it for short time, have been asked about it numerous times.

Everything is easily reachable and well placed. The Navigation system is amazing. The leg room, when not using third row, is incredible. Its interior is unmatched even by the BMW X5 or Lexus RX 330.

Add a change holder. Ipod integration option would be nice. Make it a few inches longer for the 7 passenger so as not limit the height of riders in the third row seat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review