2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: A fun ride!

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV

A fun ride!
By John on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been looking for just the right vehicle that will fit my 6'6" body, be comfortable, get reasonable gas mileage for a small SUV and be fun to drive at a reasonable price. The Subaru B9 is just that car. I look forward to driving this vehicle each day as it truly is comfortable for a tall person. Although it is a bit lacking in 0-60 acceleration it has more than enough power to make the driving experience fun. Both the interior and exterior are refined and stylish. Some have complained about the front end being ugly but I will bet it will grow on people the longer it is out. I love it!

As a tall person (6'6") I love the roomy feeling of the interior. The Navigation is excellent. With the optional DVD it comes with an RCA jack behind the 2nd row that allows me to plug in my iPod so it can be played through the stereo. I love the feel of the vehicle to drive.

Sensors for backing up are a must for Subaru to add. The optional rear cargo cover is the one bad design. I would prefer a more traditional spring loaded design. Having a stereo plug in the center storage box to direct connect a MP3 player would be wonderful! Control the MP3 from the steering wheel.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review