2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B9 Tribeca model:
Great Features and Value!
By taris128 on 05/25/06 20:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife is a loyal Subaru customer, this B9 is her 3rd Subaru. The interior of this vehicle is superb. The standard features like power moonroof, AWD, curtain airbags, fog lights make it a great value. We really like the B9 styling, the exterior is very unique.

Love it!
By rwambold on 05/25/06 11:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a picky car guy, and I love this car. I became die-hard loyal to Subaru when I owned an Outback wagon for 4 years. I traded it in hesitantly but boy am I glad I did. The Tribeca is the perfect mean between an obnoxiously large SUV and too-small station wagon. The controls are well thought-out, the engine performs smoothly and beautifully whether you are gunning it in sport or manual mode or just cruising around town, and the interior is perfectly roomy (do bear in mind this is compared to the comparatively small Outback wagon). I read some static about the exterior design when the car first came out, but I love the styling too.

owner
By Jim on 05/20/06 08:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Rated as being one of the safest vehicles on the road. All wheel drive is beneficial in snow and wet conditions also. Speed and performance is good for this type of vehicle. Mileage is low - we get approx. 21 miles per gallon since owning the vehicle. Wife is driving vehicle. I'm not too pleased with the appearance of vehicle, but is handy with hatch and seats that go completely down. Very reliable and no issues whatsoever with the vehicle. GPS system is a great option if you travel frequently. We use it quite frequently. Kids enjoy seeing movies and makes the longer trips bearable for us also. We simply run to the library and have them pick out a few cds to watch.

Best Car On the Road
By Shirley on 05/17/06 13:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a SUV like vehicle which allowed me to sit up higher and gave me good visibility. Needless to say I found these qualities as well as many others it in the Tribeca. It handles like a dream; comfortable/quiet ride; superior sound system, great adjustable seats.

Can't say enough good!
By West on 05/02/06 07:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has exceeded all of my expectations. I feel like a walking Subaru commercial as people stop me in parking lots and ask about the car. It rides smoothly, handles well and has an opulent interior.

More car for your buck
By SK on 05/01/06 16:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a B9 owner for 4 months now and I must say, the more I drive it, the more I love it. I have happened to drive it in a blizzard, therefore, I can say the AWD system is the best I have seen (the second best is Audi). Extremely smooth braking, and you don't feel thrown forward when sudden braking is necessary. Adequate performance, however, more torque for quicker acceleration would be nicer. The interior design is gorgeous, and I catch gas attendants checking it out and giving compliments all the time.

Love the Tribeca
By Ali on 04/13/06 05:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Tribeca for almost a month and LOVE the car. I traded out of a Lexus RX330 and have not compromised at all. I have every available option you would need and the car drives like a dream. It is heavier than the Lexus but that is due to AWD that is standard on Subarus. I would definitely recommend this car!

Very happy
By Mario on 04/12/06 13:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I come from a German brand and I am very impressed with this car. It looks very nice and runs very nice also. Very good finishing and comfortable interior.

Very nice!
By Daniel on 04/09/06 18:58 PM (PDT)

All I can say is this thing is great. We had a lot of rain here in Hawaii over the past few weeks and I never felt safer, and after the rain stopped I took it to the dealer to get washed they told me how people flocked in for a little AWD safety.

Best Deal for the Money
By Slonna on 04/08/06 20:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought Limited Tribeca with Nav/DVD ... and more. Rides great, in my opinion the best looking SUV currently out there, very well appointed-in/out. Came from a 800 mile trip and never got tired or boring driving it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.