2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd.
By Tribeca B9 on
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
With only 6,000 miles on my 2006, I just had to take the car in for a complete/total re-paint! Looked almost like someone had thrown acid ALL over it. I have the champagne pearl opal. Thankfully after 2 months of negotiation, SofA has agreed to pay for a California re-paint. But as I planned to keep this car like I had my old MBZ wagon (200,000+ miles), I fear for the integrity and longevity of a re-paint. Otherwise, have liked it very much. Seems very powerful though a bit too thirsty after the diesel benz!
Favorite Features
Head room, leg room, seat size, overall dash configuration. Location of nav screen makes so much sense. Sound controls on steering wheel. Very nice and safer too. Was hit years ago and injured badly by a guy who was fussing with stereo and hit at 40+ mph. Tribeca has some meat to it.
By sewel
on 12/17/10 19:41 PM (PST)

Tribeca has been a great car but dealer service was terrible- On my way home the dashboard lit up like a xmas tree- with only 40k miles it needed some regular service. They reported to me that the electic wire harness was faulty-critters had chewed it and it need to be replaced at more than $1000- was told it was a common occurance on Tribecas???? This one is parked inside athome so wtf- Since that visit the car has had many new problems my advise is to keep away from the Subaru dealer in Plano, TX when times are hard some people go beyond to create more business