2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Review: 2006 B9 Tribeca

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

2006 B9 Tribeca
By dwnayl on

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I searched for mid-size SUV's for two months. I drove the Murano, Highlander, and fell in love with the Tribeca. I got the 7 passenger Limited with the leather seats, gps navigation, and sun roof. The interior is beautiful although I am worried that the chrome fittings will scratch. Drives very smooth and very quiet. I get around 21 mpg in town and 25 on the highway. I have had a lot of positive comments on the Tribeca. I love that the 2nd row of seats can be adjusted. I am 6'4" and I can fit in the back seat. I couldn't be happier with my decision. Plan on getting rear cargo mat and bumper cover. Definitely recommend the Tribeca.

Exterior style, gps navigation, and the interior styling. Love the dual climate control so my wife won't complain that she is freezing. Love the room in the backseat.

The automatic climate control only gives you the option of having the air go through the front vents and not through the bi-level. Front glove box is very small. No space to store extra objects like jumper cables.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review