2009 smart fortwo Consumer Review: WORLDS FINEST GO CART WITH AC

2009 smart fortwo - Consumer Review

BRABUS cabriolet Convertible (1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual)

By brabus4two on

2009 smart fortwo BRABUS cabriolet 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I picked it up in Vegas in 2012 with only 6100mi. and went straight to the strip that evening with the top down and the Biggest Smile on my face! This Brabus stole the show from the worlds finest automobiles as everyone was looking and pointing! This car satisfies my desire for a car, a motorcycle, and a Go Cart...The transmission is "different" relax and let it do it's job while you do yours Smiling...Want to go faster then use the paddle shifter! And those who say AC is weak need Freon, it was 113 and I had to turn it down and windows are not tinted! After a year I still haven't hit 7,000mi yet...I love the car so much I can't bare to put miles on it...So I treat myself now and then

First I must say without the top down there is no smile! I love the fact that I can talk to my wife with the top down at speed, not so with other conv. I've owned and music also sounds great with the top down! Love had tight and quiet it is with top up, no roof flap at all! Love the Brabus pkg with the wheels, and twin center tail pipes. And on dark roads the lights are nearly as bright as my old Lexus LS430 with HID headlights! No rattles, no shakes, lots of room and I'm 6' 2" and 330lbs! Seats supportive and fell nice, heated seats work great to! Just love the rear wheel drive with engine in the rear the way it's suppose to be! Love to control top from remote also!

Without a Spare car should have run flat tires at least...Wish it had Blue Tooth...With they would offer a model in the US with a Turbo Diesel...Wish it came with a center arm rest, but it's not a Big Deal for me...Wish it had disc brakes in the rear, I hate to look through nice 17' Wheels and see the old school brake drum...
By franktracy
on 12/08/13 06:36 AM (PST)

Awesome review! I feel you enthusiasm.