2009 smart fortwo 1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - I love it on the

2009 smart fortwo - Consumer Review

2009 smart fortwo passion cabriolet 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

passion cabriolet Convertible (1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual)

I love it on the highway!
By Angela on

2009 smart fortwo passion cabriolet 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

But it is the most fun in a city. I regularly drive my smart fortwo on the NY thruway, and the garden state parkway, up to the Catskills from Philly. Yes, the handling takes a while to get used too. But for the 2010 review to state it gets tossed around on the highway is ridiculous. Perhaps people need to learn how to drive again? Steering a huge SUV is different than driving a smart. I prefer the smart. Where it excels is when I am in my row home in Philadelphia. I have never had to hunt for a parking spot, maneuverable in the city, and awesome handling makes it easy to get out of tight situations. I save $200 a month on parking. Get smart!

Favorite Features

Maneuverability, easy parking, roomy interior, sitting up high, convertible top that I can put down whilst moving. All the smiles and thumbs up I get from strangers. A true green manufacturing process and comparable gas mileage to my prior Honda Civic Hybrid, without battery disposal concerns.

Suggested Improvements

Transmission, better marketing.